I know, I know...
I've been away from the blog for too long. I have so much to catch up on. The begining of the year was really stressful for me, but I'm doing much better now and things are looking up for the rest of the year. Right now I am busy preparing for the BurningMan festival in northern Nevada (YAY! I can't express how excited I am) but I will hopefully post some blogs before I leave for the big party in the desert.
For now... enjoy this ridiculously fun youtube commercial I'm in for Boob'l Babes
I had told this photographer that I didn't have big enough boobs to represent a Boob'l Babe, it seemed more like a job for London, but he loved working with me anyway. And I loved working with him. This was a fun shoot and this video cracks me up :)
I want a Boob'l Babe!
Home
»
»Unlabelled
» Boob'l Babes
Friday, August 20, 2010
Popular Posts
-
Create the seaside protects die with your eliminating system & summer tan that is shown & outlined with your Victori...
-
ob00050LevinsonBLADErh4 levinson blade rh-4. 1995 law suit model in perfect condition. Levinson Blade RH4 Classic, fitted with Lo Pro and Di...
-
Tattoo Barbie As for the tattooed Barbie Order Goldie Hawn Blonde Ambition Barbie Doll now Full back · Barbie's tattoo May 4 2009Tattooe...
-
For many years now Victoria’s Secret has been developing female's underwear that meets all types of females in every action ...
-
Seaside time ladies, is all about displaying off & Victoria’s Secret team collected to get you the perfect underside that will h...
-
Nooka x Gommi Arcade Watch SpongeBob X Nooka Watch Nooka Zub Zirc NP 20 Watch Nooka Zub Zayo Watch Nooka ZUB watches for Spring Kid Robot x ...