Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm in Tampa for the lovely convention that is Fetishcon! I've met up with so many friends already and not everyone is here yet! I'm having so much fun, I can't wait to see what the next few days will hold!

Went to the Cabaret De Kinque party last night at a bar called the Crowbar. It was hosted by Miss Evelyn Rose and there were some great performances from some of the lovely models. Kordelia Devonshire with Stacie Snow and Isobel Wren rocked it!!! Unfortunately I woke up to a nasty hangover and have been puking my guts out all morning. Was hoping to be better for my first shoot at 1, but it looks like I'm not gonna make it there til 2, damn! And it's with Gary! I love Gary! But he was drinking with me last night and has a bad hangover too, so he understands. I coming Gary. I'll be on my way soon...just after I finish this blog ;) I won't have internet again until I get home, so I figured I'd post something quick. But there will be more Fetishcon adventures to read about soon...

Popular Posts