Friday, August 21, 2009

Fetishcon was an absolute blast! And for that I need to give a special thanks to Dave with Lonestar Damsels for sponsoring my trip, being a wonderful producer to work with and an overall great friend. I have worked with Dave for a year and a half now and I always have a fabulous time when we are together!

This year we held another Batman shoot and have decided to make it a FetishCon tradition. So stay tuned for the 3rd annual Batman shoot that will be taking place next year 2010. Here is a shot from the shoot this year. As always, I play Ms. Barbara Gordon...Batgirl! I love playing Batgirl and get into this character for several different kinds of superheroine shoots. It's so much fun! Na, na, na, nanana...na na na....BATGIRL! :)


This year we had Kordelia Devonshire, Devon as the Riddler, Rossbound as Batman, and SleeperKid

I also need to give thanks to Steve Villa with Girl Next Door Bondage as Catwoman, as the boy wonder, Robin. We had such a great time! Catwoman and Riddler kidnapped me, as a trap for Batman and Robin. The three "good guys" were then tied up and threatened with one of Riddler's home-made bombs. Ha! Story lines in these shoots are just hilarious ;) who is another great damsel-in-distress bondage producer to work with. Although I did not work with Steve during fetishcon, he featured some of the stuff we had shot together at his booth on the convention floor and is always a great supporter of the work I do.

Popular Posts