Saturday, August 22, 2009

One of my oldest friends, Jessica, just had a baby! Her first! I am so excited for her. She had him the day before I came home from Fetishcon so I wasn't there when he was born, but I got to see them in the hospital before they went home. He was named after is father and is the fifth generation to carry on the name. John William Paul V. We call him Johnny V or Johnny 5! Anyone remember the movie Short Circuit? Jessica and I grew up watching that movie so we love calling him Johnny 5! He's so precious :)

The craziest part about this is that the whole time we were growing up, Jessica claimed that she would never have kids. She didn't like them and had no desire to have them. It was a fact that anyone she partnered up with would have to deal with. It is still shocking to me now that she is now a mommy and happy to be one. She loves kids now! I was very different on the other hand, I have always loved kids and always knew at I wanted a family. I have had several jobs working with children, in daycares, schools, camps....But I am far away from having any babies at the moment. I would love to have children one day, but right now I am happy modeling, traveling and being a free bird!


It is just so ironic to me that she started a family before me. If you would've asked me in high school where I thought the two of us would be in 10 years...I would've said I would be married and starting to have children and Jessica would be single and traveling the country. But as it turns out...it is the other way around. I'm the single one traveling about and she just had a baby! Oh, how life can surprise you!

Popular Posts