Thursday, August 20, 2009

What can I say about the Fetishcon late night pool parties other than, “Whoa!” If you’ve been there, you know what I’m talking about. Huge pool and spa filled to the max with fetishcon folks. It’s where everyone gathers after their nightly activities whether that is dinner, a fetish party, a night at the lobby bar, a night full of shoots, fun in the play room, or all of the above. The pool is the place to end the night! Everyone’s making out, flashing each other, huggin’ on each other, licking whip cream of each other’s asses….oh wait, maybe that was just me, but I doubt it ;)




I had a lot of great times in the pool with my lovely ladies Samantha Grace and Kordelia Devonshire! I love you guys, Muah XOXOXO!! Also had a great time with the SKW crew. You guys are so much fun! And I could also count on Gary Pranzo from Media Impact to be laughing it up in the spa. He’s too much fun! And there were so many others that I just had a blast with!

Best pool experience would have to be when the fire alarm went off. Everyone in the building was evacuated. It was nuts! Glad the pool was only on the 5th floor. We couldn’t use the elevators, so I feel bad for the people that were up on the 17th floor and had to chuck it down all those stairs. Once out of the building, it was like a block party on the street. Most people were either coming from a shoot, a fetish party or the pool. So it looked a little like a fetish circus! People half naked in bathing suits, others in full latex and other fetish gear. What a sight for the locals driving by! I really wanted to climb on the fire truck that was parked out in front of the hotel, but figured it was best not to get in trouble. What a crazy night. This FetCon will now be remembered as “the one with the fire evac”, Ha!

Popular Posts