Friday, August 20, 2010

I know, I know...

I've been away from the blog for too long. I have so much to catch up on. The begining of the year was really stressful for me, but I'm doing much better now and things are looking up for the rest of the year. Right now I am busy preparing for the BurningMan festival in northern Nevada (YAY! I can't express how excited I am) but I will hopefully post some blogs before I leave for the big party in the desert.

For now... enjoy this ridiculously fun youtube commercial I'm in for Boob'l Babes



I had told this photographer that I didn't have big enough boobs to represent a Boob'l Babe, it seemed more like a job for London, but he loved working with me anyway. And I loved working with him. This was a fun shoot and this video cracks me up :)

I want a Boob'l Babe!

Popular Posts