Sunday, July 19, 2009

London picks me up from the LaGuardia airport looking like death... I'm so happy to see her, but damn! "What kind of night did you have?"

She had arrived at the place we were staying in Bayport Long Island the night before and was recovering from "initiation". I guess in order to stay at this house you must begin with a shot of Jager and hanging your panties from the ceiling above the bar.

With early shoots in the city and long train rides to get to them...this could be a dangerous place to stay. But fun!

"Let's go! I can't wait to meet these guys!"

Little did I know that I was in for a major ass-kitten...


Frog, a photographer and moderator from ModelMayhem, lives with 2 other roommates in a huge house on the water. Literally, the ocean and his boat, is in his backyard. Nice big porch overlooking the water, surrounded by a lush lawn lined with huge, green trees. It was so peaceful; always a cool breeze, a friendly face, super comfy couches and a fully stocked bar. I was in heaven! It was one of the most comfortable places I have stayed.

Frog’s roommate Stu, is also a photographer and a great person to hang out with. I really wish I could have hung out with them more! I only got to be around to party one night. (Yeah, I know...I thought it would be party, party, party every night. But thank goddness it wasn't. I had to work, you know!?)

So, the first night I arrived, I had my Yeagar shot and then some. There was a delicious white chocolate shot that was, oh so delicious! I don't know how London was still taking shots after doing this the night before. She's such a pro! Stu really wanted my panties on the ceiling but there's no way I was hanging up the panties I had been wearing all day in the airports, on the planes. Eww! So I lifted my skirt and took an "ass-kitten" instead. Hanging from the bar they have a paddle shaped like a cute cat. But damn, the spankings can be harsh. I had pussy prints on my ass! You could see the outlines of the ears and everything. But I got to give my share too ;) HaHa! Good times :)



One day while London was busy shooting in the city I hung around the house and did a short photo shoot with Frog. We had some fun with pretty colors, a washing machine and suds. Lots and lots of suds! It was a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to these photos ; )


I didn't shoot with Stu, but hope to next month at Fetishcon. I hope to meet up with him and his favorite redhead Sienna Aldridge for some fun times and maybe a few pictures! I only got to meet Sienna briefly, but she was there to witness my ass-kittnes! I’ve admired her pictures and was very pleased to see that she is so much more gorgeous in person. She is so tall and beautiful, and her hair is like fire. It’s the brightest, prettiest set of red curls I’ve ever seen. I hope we get to hang out more at the Con!

Popular Posts