Friday, July 24, 2009

After a few days of staying in Long Island and riding the Long Island Railroad back and forth, we moved into the city and stayed with Jeff near central park west. It was great to stay by the park, but unfortunately I was so busy and all over the place every day, I didn’t get to really enjoy it. Next trip I’ll have to make more time for enjoying the park. That is a must do! Jeff is Topless in New York on Model Mayhem. Did you know it’s actually legal for women to walk around topless in NYC? How awesome is that! He shoots girls topless out in public.




London and I were going to shoot with Jeff, but the timing didn’t work out. So, I owe him a shoot next trip to the city. But I did introduce him to Scrabble on Facebook, and that seemed to make him very happy. Have you played? It’s so fun! You can start a Scrabble game with your Facebook friends and just move whenever you want/happen to be online. It’s a game that’s always there. Or you can sit at the computer all night and finish a game if you want. London got me hooked on it. Actually her boyfriend Pat did. He is a wickedly talented player and now it is a new challenge for me to get good and kick his ass. That’s right Pat, one day I will Kick Your Ass at Scrabble…One day….


While in the city I was with London and we rode the subways all around the city together. It was nice to do it with her for a few days, because eventually, I had to go out and do it on my own. Eventually, I became a subway ninja! It’s not that hard to get around once you get the hang of it. I only got lost once. Well…not really lost. I knew where I was, just got on the wrong train and had to back track. Damn, express trains. I got on an express when I was supposed to be on a local. Anyway, the subway lines are fun! London was telling me about the people that actually live underground in the city, deep below the subway lines. She read about them in a book called The Mole People. It seems so interesting to me. I’ll have to pick up this book!


Had lots of shoots of all different kinds. My favorite, and the one most worthy of writing about, is the “stuck” fetish shoot with Jamie Daniels in Brooklyn. Although I think it should be called “sticky” fetish. This is where I’m eating a jar of marshmallow fluff and I get so much of it in my mouth that I need to get it all out. Then I proceed to get my hands stuck in it and it gets all over the place. I’m reading a magazine at the time so I proceed to get the pages of the magazine stuck all over me. It was the most ridiculously funny shoot I’ve ever done! London caught some of it on video on her phone. She had to bite her tongue not to bust up laughing at me. After the shoot all the people there that helped film it signed the jar of Fluff and I got to bring it home. Too funny =)

Popular Posts