Sunday, July 12, 2009

I can’t wait to fly to New York and travel the Big Apple with my favorite traveling buddy London Andrew! There’s only one problem…

I can’t afford the plane ticket.

My rent is beyond overdue…I got my first eviction notice! It was a slightly traumatizing, but I’ve been trying to keep that to myself…I have several other bills, including a very annoying student loan and money owed to my mom. I really hate owing friends and family :(

Anyway, Woe Is Me…I’m sure I’m not the only one with these kinds of problems. The thing is, I can make money modeling around NYC to help catch up on my debts; but I need to get there first…

So, here comes my knight in shining armor! Dave, the producer of LoneStarDamsels.com hired me for a couple of clips for his site a few days before my New York trip, and paid me in a flight to the big city! He's going to fly me into Dallas, we're gonna drive to Alabama with another model, and then I'm flying to NYC! I am very thankful Dave is there to help me out and extremely happy to not let down London. She did not want to travel the city alone and I had been telling her for weeks that I would make it! Plus, I really want to see her. I start to really miss her after a while.


So YAY! I’m headed to New York City!!! Thank you very much Dave! See you in a few days ;)

Popular Posts