Monday, July 20, 2009


It is my first time to the city for modeling. I love how crazy this city is. It’s so busy! There are so many people, shops, buildings, cars, busses, taxis, trains & subways. The place is nuts. Everyone is moving so fast and the city never sleeps! But people are surprisingly very nice and polite; much different than L.A. I definitely enjoy this city more.







I always thought of myself as a west coast girl, but I definitely prefer NYC to L.A. The only thing L.A. has is the movies. I love movies! But you know; NY produces a lot of great movies and actors too. Isn’t Kevin Smith’s crew, and the Happy Madison crew all NY based!? Anyway, I made it to most of my shoots, got to meet a lot of great people and of course had plenty of fun with my favorite pal London!

I *heart* NY

Popular Posts